Immerse yourself into this uplifting Citrus Drop Oil Blend. This Citrus Drop Oil is beautifully blended by hand with luxurious lime, energising lemongrass, a squeeze of vibrant orange & topped with delicate lavender using up-cycled & ethically harvested plant oils. Brighten up your day with this blend that leaves your skin & hair feeling undeniably enriched.
How does this oil blend enrich your hair + skin?
🍊 It’s rich in magnesium & Vitamin E which gives hair a lustrous silky shine & skin a supple soft feel.
🍊 It strengthens follicles reducing breakage & frizz.
🍊 It supports cell regeneration & collagen production which strengthens the skin’s barrier keeping skin taut & hair healthy.
🍊 The oils used are rich in fatty acids which locks in moisture protecting skin & scalp from external damage like heat, UV rays, excess grime or city grit.
🍊 The lightweight oil keeps hair wispy & fluffy without the frizz & keeps skin deeply nourished without the heavy or greasy feel.
🍊 It’s packed with antibacterial & anti-fungal properties that deeply cleanse the scalp & skin that controls skin rashes like dandruff + psoriasis without harming the natural biodiversity of your skin’s microbiome.
Suitable Skin Types:
- Dry & eczema
- Oily & acne
Suitable Hair Types:
- Very Dry & Damaged Hair
- Heat Treated, Coloured
- Oily – Combination (oily top, frizzy bottom)
INGREDIENTS: *Naturally Derived †Locally Sourced
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Pure Oil*†
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Pure Oil*†
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Pure Essential Oil*
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Pure Essential Oil*
- Citrus Sinensis (Valencia Orange) Pure Essential Oil*
YOU CAN USE THIS INCREDIBLE OIL BLEND A FEW WAYS, FIND WHAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS BEST:
Please start with less than you think you might need, you can always add more. Excess oil weighs down hair & traps excess grease, this leads to washing hair more often. Washing hair more often = dry & damaged hair.
- Massage a couple of drops into palms
- Massage into the ends of hair
- OILY HAIR – Avoid applying to the tops of your hair! If you have flyaways, don’t add more oil to your palms. There’s enough oil in your hands that you don’t see! Lightly smooth down the flyaways
- DRY HAIR – Massage a couple of drops into your palms then smooth down the tops. Avoid massaging into the roots, it’s just to smooth out the frizz.
2. HAND OIL:
- Massage 3 – 5 drops into palms, fingers & hands.
3. FACE & BODY OIL:
- After washing & cleansing skin
- Massage desired amount onto the palms & pat into damp skin
4. DEEP CONDITION (HAIR):
Dry, Damaged (Thick Hair): Triweekly (every 3 weeks)
Dry or Combination (Medium thickness – Fine Hair): Monthly
Oily (Thick – Fine Hair): Monthly – bimonthly (every 2 months)
- Pour a small amount into a heat-safe bowl & warm the oil
- It should be warm – lukewarm (no more than 50℃), if it’s overheated let it sit for a couple of minutes until it’s cool enough to apply.
- Massage into scalp from the front of your forehead to the crown, from the ears up to the crown then from the base of the neck up to the crown.
- Wrap up hair with a clean soft cloth & leave in for 60 minutes – overnight.
- Wash out well with shampoo.
- Follow up with leave-in conditioner when hair is damp or even apply a little oil into the ends as de-frizz protection.
5. DEEP CONDITION (SKIN):
All skin types: Fortnightly – Triweekly (every 3 weeks)
- Pour a small amount into a heat-safe bowl & warm the oil.
- It should be warm – lukewarm (no more than 30℃), if it’s overheated, let it sit for a couple of minutes until it’s cool enough to apply.
- Massage into skin, suitable for face & body.
- Leave in for 60 minutes – overnight.
- Rinse off
- Follow up with my hydrating serum & butter creams.
TOPICAL USE ONLY – PATCH TEST
**Check in with a health professional if you’re not sure about potential allergies**