What is this…Where is this…Who is this…?
You are here: https://bunnysformula.com.
Your information is collected during the checkout process from my store.
What is collected and stored?
When you’re on the site, the following is tracked:
- Products you’ve viewed: this let’s the site show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: this allows accurate tax and shipping estimates
- Shipping address: you need to enter this to allow the right shipping estimates and so that I can ship the order straight to your door!
Cookies are used to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing the site.
When you make a purchase, you’ll be asked to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. This information is used to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
- Improve store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, your name, address, email and phone number will be stored and used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Your information is generally stored as long as required, for example the duration of your account being created or by order as the information is required for the purposes mentioned above. This information is stored and used until it’s no longer required and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
Comments and reviews, if you choose to leave them, are also stored.
Who has access to your information?
Myself (Bunny) and the IT Wizard as we are the authors and creators of this website. The IT Wizard appears when things require a complex magic touch. Your information will not be used or seen unless absolutely required.
Only Bunny has access to the following information:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
This information allows me to fulfill orders, process refunds and provide support to you. The IT Wizard may need to view the above information if there are account issues.
What information is shared?
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example:
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Your order will be shipped using Australia Post. Information like your contact name, number and address will be provided to them so they can get your special delivery to your door.